- Law n° 1.338 of 7 September 2007: on financial activities which can be performed in Monaco, subject to accreditation from the Commission, it lists said activities in article 1.
- Sovereign order n° 1.284 of 10 September 2007: passed in application of Law n° 1.338 describes the conditions governing the provision of financial services by accredited companies.
- Law n° 1.314 of 29 June 2006: on financial instrument custody or administration by credit institutions.
- Ministerial Order n° 2012-199 of 5 April 2012 on professionnal duties for account holders custodian credit institutions for financial instruments.
- Ministerial Order n° 2014-168 of 19 March 2014 concerning the minimum knowledge required to exercise some functions in a bank or in an asset management company in Monaco.